Field Technician, Investigation and Remediation Services Division
Speedway, IN – Corporate Office
Wilcox Environmental Engineering is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Field Technician
at its Indianapolis location in the Investigation and Remediation Services Division. This is an
entry-level position. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in a related
field. Mechanical aptitude will be an important differentiator for the successful candidate.
This position requires well-developed skills in technical writing; organization; data management
and analysis; attention to detail; the ability to simultaneously manage multiple project tasks; and
strong communication, administrative, and computer skills. The position will also involve projectrelated overnight traveling.
This position involves, but is not limited to, the following activities and responsibilities:
• Project related field activities such as water, soil, vapor, and waste sampling; drilling and
material logging; and, monitoring and remediation well installation
• Oversight of field subcontractors (drillers, remediation contractors, surveyors, utility locators,
• Documentation of project activities via field notes, logbooks, drilling logs, calculations, fielddata sheets, memos, chain-of-custody forms, photographs, laboratory reports, and maps
• Performing task specific technical, budgetary, and quality reviews during project execution,
including compliance with work plans, safety plans, budgets, schedules, etc.
• Data analysis and report preparation
• Schedule management
• Efficiently and responsibly using company resources
Wilcox offers a comprehensive benefits package including Short and Long Term Disability
coverage, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
Qualified candidates may send their resume with a cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com.