Wilcox Environmental Engineering is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Project Manager at its Indianapolis location in the Investigation and Remediation Services Division. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in a related field and 6 years of pertinent consulting experience with a diverse portfolio of projects involving chlorinated solvents, petroleum hydrocarbons, and metals.
Preferred candidates will also be strongly grounded in risk-based investigation, remediation, and vapor-intrusion assessment approaches and conceptual site model development. A current working knowledge of IDEM’s Remediation Closure Guide and Remediation Program Guide and remediation programs is required.
This position requires well-developed skills in technical writing; organization; client, staff, and data management; attention to detail; the ability to simultaneously manage multiple project tasks; and strong communication, administrative, and computer skills. The position may also involve project-related overnight traveling.
This position involves, but is not limited to, the following activities and responsibilities:
• Preparing technically sound project proposals
• Prompt invoicing
• Overseeing the documentation of project activities
• Data analysis and report preparation
• Technical and quality review, including work scopes, safety plans, reports, etc.
• Schedule management
• Efficiently and responsibly using company resources
• Maintaining client contact via site meetings, phone calls, and/or other correspondence
• Mentoring and training of field staff
Wilcox offers a comprehensive benefits package including Short and Long Term Disability coverage, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, and a 401(k) plan.