Understanding, qualifying, and identifying environmental liabilities is an essential component when considering purchasing, selling, or refinancing commercial and industrial properties. Wilcox provides due diligence services that help protect clients from incurring undue environmental liabilities. Our conversant team provides quality due diligence services to real estate investors, banks, property developers, and commercial and industrial clients.
Due Diligence Services:
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Prescreening
- Tier I Vapor Intrusion Assessment
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Obtaining Comfort Letters
- Asbestos Inspection
- Lead-Based Paint Inspection and Sampling
- Vapor Intrusion Sampling
- Indoor Air Quality
- Waste Characterization
Guaranteed turnaround time of 15 working days with expedited turnaround available upon request.